For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

2.02.2008

Our blog: Ladies & Gentlemen Home

Also I forgot to mention....our BLOG! This is also a new thing that my boyfriend (Dylan) and I (Jean) have decided to use the so-called 'in-ter-net' technology to share our thoughts and dreams. Like one time, I had this dream where I was flying with the Japanese robot cat, DORAEMON. and it was such a good dream that I'm still talking about it 3 years later......

Well actually...our REAL intent here is to post things about random interesting objects we find, places we go, food we make and eat, people we meet, art we see, and projects we do. Currently we're taking a wheel throwing class at the local Green Lake community center. It incredibly satisfying to go from a blob of clay to a tea bowl or a cup. I'm just starting and is still trying to get a better control to make more shapes. So we'll be posting more about soon.
-Jean&Dylan

No comments: