For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

7.15.2011

Summer Drink Recpie for D*S Behind the Bar

We love Ryan & Alissa from one of our favorite online shop, Horne, who also carries our Superior Servers on their shop!
We couldn't be more thrilled, when Ryan asked me to write something for their Behind The Bar column for Design* Sponge!
I've always loved having picnics (especially an impromptu picnic that I did for this post!). And lately I've been really into using cucumbers...even just in water! So I came up with the this Summer Cucumber Lemon Vodka drink!  You can read the entire post HERE.

The best part of doing all this was that after taking the photos, Dylan & I got to enjoy the drinks with some friends for a real picnic!
Yah....work is rough.....

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: