For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

1.15.2012

L&G in an Ukranian Magazine?!

We nearly cried when we got this in the mail! It's such a beautiful high-end design magazine...I just wish I know how to say it & read it!
 A two page spread and all!! This is the biggest feature for us EV-AH!
Also part of my amazement is actually seeing the photos we took printed in an ACTUAL magazine...especially in such nice & pretty glossy magazine paper and all!! There's something so exciting about that!!!
Most of the photos are taken by us, with the exception of our portrait by our talented friend Kyle Johnson!

Oh and ooh... how I love the stamps...
I still can't believe this amazing featuring and spread of our stuff!!
So..maybe it's NOT impossible for us to get a centerfold next time???  ;)

No comments: