For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

7.04.2008

No way! I heart photograph too!


Dylan here...making a rare appearance on the LnG blog...

Our lovely friend Blogger.com just hooked me up with a great reading recommendation. It's the blog I heart photograph!

My affection for photography has been rapidly growing recently due to my mammoth attraction to classic cameras. While I have to say my love for these machines still out-paces my photo taking skills and frequency (I haven't taken a single photo with most of them), I can definitely appreciate a well taken, well thought-out photo. Lucky for us, the I heart photograph blog is chuck full of them, so check it out!




The photos above are from Stephen Gill (the cigarette) and Stephen Lenthall (the balloons). Definitely way more cool stuff on the blog site!

No comments: