For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

10.03.2008

Happy Accident

Just wanted to share this little happy accident I had while drinking coffee at home today. I was just doing some emailing, I turned over to get my cup, and then I see THIS! A perfect little happy face! CUTE huh?
It brighten up my day even with rainy weather in Seattle. I drank from a different side and kept it till I had to wash it off. It was pleasant while it lasted. :)

Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

AMM blog said...

What a great way to start the day!

Anonymous said...

somebody should make a designed mug like that & sell it - cos I'll buy it if it was in the shops! :)

Jean said...

that would be cute wouldn't it? I've always wanted to start my own line of ceramics! Heh. I'll let you know when that happens :D

chiemitti said...

waoooooo!!!
what a amazingly happy accident!!!