For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

8.06.2009

Tea Towel Love

I had the pleasure to meet a local Seattle designer, Dinah of Dinah Coops this last weekend at the UCU sale as her neighbor vendor. Dinah creates a sophisticated line of sustainable slikscreened tea towels made with 100% linen from Eastern Europe as well as printed wooden tablemats, coasters, and jewelery. All her creations are as nice and humble as Dinah herself.
We did a trade and I had to get the green and yellow tea towels for the great design and especially since they're the colors of our kitchen! There's always room for one or two more tea towels!
In return, Dinah picked up Piano Nobile's Sweet Pea print notebook!
I love trading for goods!
(Photo from Dinah Coops)
(Photo from Dinah Coops)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Jean, what lovely pictures you took! The towels look great with your table and wares. Thanks so much for the flattering post! It was really nice to meet you and I'm so glad we did the trade--I love the Piano Nobile print notebook and I'm very happy to learn more about them too! Oh, one thing, my name is spelled Dinah :-) Thanks again!

Jean said...

OOPS! Just fixed!! thanks for catching that!
Love your stuff! All your stuff would be great gifts for pretty much everyone I know. :D