For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

6.21.2008

Random connection to Apartment Therapy


Dylan told me about this random connection mentioning that the founder of Apartment Therapy, Maxwell and Sara Kate actually got a Henrybulit Kitchen (which is where Dylan works) in their tiny 265 sqft apartment....yeah...you heard me...It's an APARTMENT in NY! Unbelievable!! But their space seems to be really well planned out. You can see the whole living arrangement here. As tiny as the space seems, they managed to keep it minimal and not super cluttered. I TOTALLY admire people who can live minimally. Because god knows that I'm a total junk collector/pack rat. I just can't imagine living in a space that size even by myself, let alone as two adults PLUS a 6 months old baby!! Now that's living like a real New Yorker!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your blog is fantastic! I just stumbled across it and love what you are doing. I'm adding you to my weekly list of blogs I must read. I'm also a blogger. Check me out if you get a chance! I'll be back fro more!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Love these pics, they are great. Can't wait to read more. You're on my blog roll!